- About Us
- Annual Report
- Contact us
Sub: Hybrid Session on Automation and Cybersecurity for MSMEs Transformation; 4:30 pm, July 17, 2023
For Online Participation Click this Link https://rb.gy/0154k After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Under the auspices of the MSME & ICT Sub-Committee of the Chamber, the Chamber is organizing the above programme for its members and MSMEs.
The Speaker for the Session is Mr Vaidyanathan Chandramouli, NSD Empanelled Cybersecurity Scholar | CISA | MBCI | CCIO | ESG Proficient Director
The programme aims to help companies to
– Discover how automation and cybersecurity play crucial roles in achieving operational excellence for small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
– Understand the importance of automation in streamlining processes, enhancing productivity, and reducing costs
– Gain practical guidance on selecting the right automation tools and overcoming implementation challenges
– significance of robust cybersecurity measures to protect SMEs from cyber threats and their potential risks
– Implement essential cybersecurity practices, such as strong passwords, regular updates, and employee training.
By embracing automation and prioritizing cybersecurity SMEs can drive growth, improve efficiency, and ensure operational excellence in today’s digital landscape.
The Invitation is Attached.