1. Issue of Certificate of Origin and Attestation / Certification of documents for export shipment.
2. Issue of introductory letters to Members proceeding Abroad on Business.
3. Issue of recommendation letters to Foreign Embassies / Consulates in India for grant of visa to Member-Businessmen proceeding Abroad on Business.
4. Statistical data regarding Industries, Exports, Imports etc.
5. Information on Trade prospects, Business and Economic conditions in India and Abroad.
6. Information on sources of supply – India and Abroad.
7. Aid through the Representatives of the Chamber on various Public bodies in removing anomalies or irregularities in the administration of various public services / statutory measures.
8. Aid through Sister Chambers of Commerce in India and Abroad in establishing trade contacts.
9. Access to Chamber’s panel of Consultants on Taxation Matters.
10. Provision of Free Consultancy Service on GST, Labour Laws, Income Tax, Customs, Import & Export, Banking & Finance, Patents, Trademarks, Intellectual Property Rights, Company Law and Civil Laws by a Panel of Experts between 11 A.M. and 12.30 P.M. on the second Saturday of every month at Chennai and Secunderabad offices of the Chamber.
11. Establishment of Commercial /Business Incubator / Start Up Cell & Skill Development Centre – Academic and Industry Connect.
12. Business Delegation Tours to foreign countries for development of two way trade between Indian and respective countries.
13. Organising Conferences, Seminars, Presentation Meetings on topics of Interest to trade & industry.
14. Special focus on Entrepreneurship Development.